Terms & Conditions
Login to view the prices. Our website now features a log in access (you can register independently) for which once you create your log in, Only registered users will be able to see the image of the product with pricing in USD and Euros and further order the products
The website features a search over 1,200 products in over 27 sub-categories. It is also possible to search within individual categories as an advanced search. Lastly search will also be possible based on product reference numbers. New products as a separate NEW ARRIVALS section will be updated periodically for easier referencing.
Personalized Shopping Cart: Registered users can check, revise and modify their orders when required and send out the order form electronically to us. Order History: Easy access to the order history, shipping details and account information as a ready reckoner at all times makes it a user friendly option to order.
Order placement procedure
1. We carry a reasonable inventory of items offered in this catalogue, so supplies can be made at short notice. A Proforma is faxed/e-mailed showing current prices and freight for confirmation, as well as the approximate schedule of shipping.
2. Descriptions and illustrations in the Catalogue are as accurate as possible. Necessary modifications and improvements in products are however made from time-to-time to ensure better performance. We reserve the right to make these modifications as we deem fit.
3. The prices indicated are ex-work and are subject to change periodically. We shall endeavour to maintain these prices but slight revisions may become necessary due to increase in cost of raw material or labour. Proforma Invoices will be sent for each order before dispatch of goods.
4. Please advise the Currency you would like us to bill you in - US Dollar / Euro.
5. Kindly indicate your preference of dispatch - UPS Door Delivery / Air Freight / Sea Freight. We have special contract rates with DHL, FedEx and UPS - they will custom-clear and door-deliver the goods to you without you incurring any further forwarding or clearing charges at the Destination. Necessary Import Duties and Taxes chargeable in your country will have to be paid to them when they deliver the parcels to you. Freight charges will depend on the Weight and Volume and will be clearly shown on the Proforma Invoice.
6. Kindly intimate along with your order, the name and address of your Bankers and the Port Discharge of Cargo, also advise if the order is to be supplied complete in one lot or to be split in two lots.
7. The minimum order restriction is US$ 500 as it becomes very difficult to service small orders as the paper-work involved is large.
8. Any item in the Online Store mentioned as a packet, means the contents are in number of pieces.